This plan is best for people who need more than Medicare Part A, or Part B, but who don't anticipate having large medical expenses.

This plan covers everything from Plan A, and hospital and physician co-insurance and copays, plus hospice care co-insurance or copays.

This Plan covers everything our Plan A & B covers – and covers skilled nursing facility care coinsurance.

This Plan covers all the gaps in Medicare except for the Part B deductible. It offers great value for those who are willing to pay a small annual deductible.

Which Supplemental Insurance Plan Do I Need?

Most seniors in North Alabama find that either our Plan B or Plan C meets their health care needs. However, Medicare supplemental insurance can be sold in 10 standard plans. View all the plans and see the rates in our Outline of Coverage brochure.

Get the 2019 Outline of Coverage

Plan A

Covers your hospital co-insurance/costs as well as your physician co-insurance and copays. Plan A also covers hospice co-insurance or copays. It offers fewer benefits than other plans.

  • Medicare Part A coinsurance plus coverage for 365 additional days after Medicare benefits end.
  • Medicare Part B coinsurance (generally 20% of Medicare approved expenses) or copayments for hospital outpatient services. Plans K, L and N require insureds to pay a portion of Medicare Part B coinsurance.
  • First three pints of blood each year.
  • Medicare Part A coinsurance for Hospice care.

Plan B

Covers your hospital co-insurance/costs as well as your physician co-insurance and copays. Plan B also covers hospice care co-insurance or copays PLUS your Part A (hospitalization) deductible - $1340 in 2018.

  • All Plan A features, plus:
  • Coverage for all eligible expenses after the Part B deductible
  • No claims to file
  • Ability to choose your own physician
  • No referrals to see a specialist
  • No co-pays for office visits
  • No waiting periods for pre-existing conditions

Plan C

Covers your hospital co-insurance and costs as well as your physician co-insurance and copays. Plan C also covers hospice care co-insurance or copays plus your Part A (hospitalization) deductible - $1340 in 2018 PLUS Part B (medical services) deductible - $183 in 2018. Plan C also covers Skilled Nursing facility care coinsurance.

  • All features of Plans A & B, plus:
  • Skilled Nursing Facility Care for days 21-100. For the first 20 days of SNFC, Medicare pays all approved amounts providing you have been in a hospital for at least 3 days and entered a Medicare-approved facility within 30 days.

Plan G

Covers inpatient hospital costs, such as blood transfusions, skilled nursing, and hospice care. It also covers outpatient medical services such as doctor visits, lab work, diabetes supplies, durable medical equipment, xrays, ambulance and surgeries. You will pay the Part B deductible ($185 in 2019) once per calendar year, but the annual savings in premiums can offset that by several hundred dollars.

  • All features of Plan A, plus:
  • Covers all your Medicare eligible hospital expenses.
  • Covers the $1364 deductible that you would normally owe for any hospital stay in 2019.
  • For outpatient care, Plan G covers all but the first $185 Part B deductible. You will pay that the first time you have outpatient care for that year. After that, Supplement G covers all the remaining eligible expenses. Medicare will pay 80% of your eligible outpatient costs and your supplement will pay the other eligible 20%.
  • No claims to file
  • Ability to choose your own physician
  • No referrals to see a specialist
  • No co-pays for office visits
  • No waiting periods for pre-existing conditions

3 Easy Ways To Enroll

Give us a call.

Call customer service at

(256) 532-2783

If you are outside Huntsville call

1-800-734-7826

Download an application.

Fill it out and mail it back with your first month’s premium.

Visit Our Office.

Come by our office at 699-A Gallatin Street, Huntsville, Alabama Monday-Friday from 8am to 5pm.

View Our Rates

We can help you get the right plan that fits your budget.

View Our 2019 Rates

Outline of Coverage

Download a brochure of all our plans and rates - for 2019.

Get The Brochure