This plan is best for people who need more than Medicare Part A, or Part B, but who don't anticipate having large medical expenses.
This plan covers everything from Plan A, and hospital and physician co-insurance and copays, plus hospice care co-insurance or copays.
This Plan covers everything our Plan A & B covers – and covers skilled nursing facility care coinsurance.
Which Supplemental Insurance Plan Do I Need?
Most seniors in North Alabama find that either our Plan B or Plan C meets their health care needs. However, Medicare supplemental insurance can be sold in 10 standard plans. View all the plans and see the rates in our Outline of Coverage brochure.Get the Outline of Coverage
Covers your hospital co-insurance/costs as well as your physician co-insurance and copays. Plan A also covers hospice co-insurance or copays. It offers fewer benefits than other plans.
- Medicare Part A coinsurance plus coverage for 365 additional days after Medicare benefits end.
- Medicare Part B coinsurance (generally 20% of Medicare approved expenses) or copayments for hospital outpatient services. Plans K, L and N require insureds to pay a portion of Medicare Part B coinsurance.
- First three pints of blood each year.
- Medicare Part A coinsurance for Hospice care.
Covers your hospital co-insurance/costs as well as your physician co-insurance and copays. Plan B also covers hospice care co-insurance or copays PLUS your Part A (hospitalization) deductible - $1340 in 2018.
- All Plan A features, plus:
- Coverage for all eligible expenses after the Part B deductible
- No claims to file
- Ability to choose your own physician
- No referrals to see a specialist
- No co-pays for office visits
- No waiting periods for pre-existing conditions
Covers your hospital co-insurance and costs as well as your physician co-insurance and copays. Plan C also covers hospice care co-insurance or copays plus your Part A (hospitalization) deductible - $1340 in 2018 PLUS Part B (medical services) deductible - $183 in 2018. Plan C also covers Skilled Nursing facility care coinsurance.
- All features of Plans A & B, plus:
- Skilled Nursing Facility Care for days 21-100. For the first 20 days of SNFC, Medicare pays all approved amounts providing you have been in a hospital for at least 3 days and entered a Medicare-approved facility within 30 days.
3 Easy Ways To Enroll
Give us a call.
Call customer service at
If you are outside Huntsville call
Download an application.
Fill it out and mail it back with your first month’s premium.
Visit Our Office.
Come by our office at 699-A Gallatin Street, Huntsville, Alabama Monday-Friday from 8am to 5pm.