699-A Gallatin Street SW, Huntsville Alabama
(256) 532-2783 or 1-800-734-7826 | Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Which Plan Do I Need?
Medicare supplemental insurance can be sold in 10 standard plans. To review our detailed Outline of Coverage and Benefits click here. Most seniors find that either our Plan B or Plan C meets their health care needs.
Plan B features:
- Coverage for all eligible expenses after the Part B deductible
- No claims to file
- Ability to choose your own physician
- No referrals to see a specialist
- No co-pays for office visits
- No waiting periods for pre-existing conditions
- Choose from the leading network of hospitals in North Alabama. If the services you require are not available at a participating hospital, then your physician may refer you to a non-participating hospital and your Medicare approved services will be covered by your FirstCommunity Senior Select policy.
Plan C features:
- All of the above plus:
- Skilled Nursing Facility Care for days 21-100. For the first 20 days of SNFC, Medicare pays all approved amounts providing you have been in a hospital for at least 3 days and entered a Medicare-approved facility within 30 days.
How to Enroll
There are three easy ways to enroll:
- Download an application, fill it out and mail it back with your first month’s premium. Clicking here to download and fill out the convenient bank draft authorization form and your monthly premium will be automatically deducted each month.
- Call our customer service representative at 532-2783. (Outside Huntsville call 1-800-734-7826.)
- Visit our office at 699-A Gallatin Street, Huntsville, Alabama.